Campaign Strategy, Advertising Creative, Content Creation
32k | 18.6%
Launch the Rota in the United States and gain baseline statistics.
Through strategy and research we discovered that our main goal was to focus on core pieces of content that could be used as ads and be easily adaptable on multiple platforms.
We created three advertisements that could be posted on multiple digital platforms. Two videos consisting of a tutorial and a commercial showing off the product. Lastly we created a custom instruction manual that ships with each order of a new Rota.
"My company's brand was completely elevated."
"I have nothing but high praises to say about Erick and his team at Evolv. From start to finish they were professional, well organized, and focused.
My company's brand was completely elevated. As a CEO I care about results and after working with Evolv the results were immediate; increased traffic, increased conversion and most importantly an increase to our ROI.
I am already looking forward to working with the team on future projects/campaigns."
Let's take 30 minutes to discuss your lead nurturing process, website and any complementary branding assets.
At the end of the call you can expect to understand what steps you need to take in order to move your clients down your sales funnel
A branding agency focuses more on the long term value of a corporation rather than its short term wins.
Branding agencies will:
1. Focus on increasing the value of your customer experience through carefully designed aesthetics, materials, imagery, & messaging.
2. Focus on decreasing churn rate & failed onboarding attempts.
3. Focus on increasing profit margin through higher more affluent customers.
Marketing agencies will:
1. Focus on getting generic fast leads across multiple channels.
2. Focusing more on the quantity of posts and capturing the masses attention.
3. Focus on generating and publishing fast and scheduled posts.
1. You don't want to worry about micro managing a designer, let alone a design department.
2. You find branding fascinating and want us to teach you and build your skills along the way.
3. You dislike lots of short meetings and prefer longer ones, 2-3 times a month.
4. You like clear cut project rates.
5. You're skeptical about traditional marketing because you've been burned in the past.
1. Fill out our contact form.
2. Receive an email to schedule a phone call.
3. Discuss your business history, goals, challenges, and vision.
4. Sign contract.
5. First meeting and start of project.
We work with executives, business developers, owners, and start-ups that usually already have a solid business model and now need the tools and assets to expand their market to clients who are willing to pay a premium for a certain standard they've come to love. Our Brand Appreciation Bundle takes 3 months to complete.
Payments can be broken up in many ways. Here's the most typical we see.
50% Due on project start date.
25% Due at meeting the 75% progress point of the project.
25% Due upon receiving the final delivery.
We accept wire transfer, checks, or Paypal.