Creating a brand, website and logo.
Tik-tok comedian el__zb had just stricken onto something special. Not to long after making his tik-tok account he had gained millions of views from his exaggerated portrayal of life on a cow farm. He wanted a quick way to sell merch and take advantage of his comedy gold.
Create a logo for brand recognition, create an ecommerce website to sell merchandise and design 4 pieces of merch.
We were able to give him a brand that was as eye-catching, exaggerated and funny as the content he made. It started with a content aware logo that helped us pick colors and brand design elements. Then we focused on creating the website while a design team was making Zeke's sketches into merch. To tie it all together we took high quality photos of the farm and merch and launched the site.
We wanted to give zeke a brand that could adapt and evolve with whatever is going on. A good logo should be easily identifiable no matter what scheme it has and this logo nails it. While the traditional logo is a little more classy, zeke has the opportunity to add any characteristic to it.
In under a month we were able to provide Zeke with an up and running website that was capable of selling merchandise and scaling. It took all forms of online payments and shipped worldwide.
We were given two sketches to make into shirts and with the help of illustrator Evan Zack we were able realize zeke's merchandise. Three other designs were created but they were not made by Evolv.
"The fusion of high fashion photography and farming with assless overalls." This was always the question and a tricky one to balance. Fortunately with some clever lighting, fancy color grading and Zeke's ability to look stoic, we were able to capture that "designer dairy farmer" feel.
Let's take 30 minutes to discuss your lead nurturing process, website and any complementary branding assets. At the end of the call you can expect to understand what steps you need to take in order to improve your customer experience.
A branding agency focuses more on the long term value of a corporation rather than its short term wins.
Branding agencies will:
1. Focus on increasing the value of your customer experience through carefully designed aesthetics, materials, imagery, & messaging.
2. Focus on decreasing churn rate & failed onboarding attempts.
3. Focus on increasing profit margin through higher more affluent customers.
Marketing agencies will:
1. Focus on getting generic fast leads across multiple channels.
2. Focusing more on the quantity of posts and capturing the masses attention.
3. Focus on generating and publishing fast and scheduled posts.
A branding agency can be valuable to any individual or organization looking to establish, enhance, or evolve its brand. This can include startups, small businesses, established companies, non-profit organizations, personal brands, and more. If you want to create a strong brand identity, increase brand awareness, and stand out from the competition, Evolv can provide the expertise and resources needed to achieve those goals.
1. You don't want to worry about micro managing a designer, let alone a design department.
2. You find branding fascinating and want us to teach you and build your skills along the way.
3. You dislike lots of short meetings and prefer longer ones, 2-3 times a month.
4. You like clear cut project rates.
5. You're skeptical about traditional marketing because you've been burned in the past.
1. Fill out our contact form.
2. Receive an email to schedule a phone call.
3. Discuss your business history, goals, challenges, and vision.
4. Sign contract.
5. First meeting and start of project.
We work with executives, business developers, owners, and start-ups that usually already have a solid business model and now need the tools and assets to expand their market to clients who are willing to pay a premium for a certain standard they've come to love. Our Brand Appreciation Bundle takes 3 months to complete.
Payments can be broken up in many ways. Here's the most typical we see.
50% Due on project start date.
25% Due at meeting the 75% progress point of the project.
25% Due upon receiving the final delivery.
We accept wire transfer, checks, or Paypal.