Why have an interactive email signature?
If a lot of your first interactions are through email you will want something that will stand out and be more professional than just a text signature.Your emails will be taken more seriously when it's respectfully and genuinely represented by your brand.
Benefits of a well designed signature:
- Easy to contact on all platforms
- Lead the customer to where you want them instead of them looking you up
- Provides authority and context
How to make your own interactive email signature.
Step 1: Go to signaturehound.com
- Create a free account using the email you want the signature associated with.
- Start a new signature and enter your business's name
Step 2: Choose a template or create your own design
- Choose from any of the premade designs or try creating your own layout that's unique to your brand.
Step 3: Enter your business and personal details
- Add all the necessary info you think anybody will need in order to contact you or your business.
- Try to add any relevant social media accounts you'd like people to view.
- Make sure your profile picture meets the upload requirements.
Step 4: Design, cta, and disclaimer.
- Make sure to match your brand colors and aesthetics.
- Turn off the "created with signature hound" toggle.
- The call to action could be used for a recent article you want traffic to or a new product released.
- The disclaimer is there for legal context. This could be useful in protecting valuable assets.
Step 5: Adding the signature to your email
- Click on the Install signature button
- Click the email provider you use for your business and follow the steps given by signature hound on how to install it.
Step 6: Test your signature
- Make sure that everything is working and all the links go where they should.
- If you have multiple employees we'd recommend having a S.O.P with the details so they can create their own while maintaining brand consistency.