When it comes to scaling a company there are two main paths you can take. The first is by trying to capture a bigger part of the market. The second, and our preferred way is by building brand equity and charging more for what you already do.
When almost every company has comparable and fully capable services and products, it's up to the brand to determine who stands out. Without a dedicated brand strategist, day to day operation and fulfillment can quickly start to overshadow your lead nurturing marketing materials. Overtime, this leaves your brand looking outdated and unreliable.
Our brand appreciation bundle helps companies match, if not exceed, the level of trust, sophistication, and experiences these higher paying clients have come to expect from other brands they cherish.
Day 1 | Project begins: We meet with your team of key stakeholders to discuss your current brand assets, marketing materials, and lead nurturing process. We go over your ideal market positioning and and any insight you have on your target market.
Week 1-3 | Strategy phase: Each week will consist of reviewing your video, website, and brand concepts. The goal is to solidify one direction for all deliverables.
Week 4-8 | Design Phase: This month will be focused on creating your brand style guide and all the accompanying assets like the business card and sell sheet. This month will also be where we plan and start website development and your video production.
Week 8-12 | Execution Phase: This month we finalize all the editing, website development, and brand assets. You will be receiving a fully edited 1-2 minute marketing video, a comprehensive 60+ page brand style guide, a well optimized website, and a google folder with all your brand assets neatly organized and ready for download.
After working on several projects we realized that what companies really need are 3 essential executions. A well designed website, an engaging marketing video, and a fully built brand style guide which includes a marketing sell sheet, letterhead, and business card.
Full Optimized Website:
- At max 6 fully built and optimized websites
- Google analytics & Hotjar integration
- Custom CMS and easily editable pages
1-2 Minute Marketing Video:
- Storyboard & script creation
- At max 3 days of on-set video production
- Color grading, editing and full master delivery
Brand Style Guide:
- 10+ paged of brand history, expectations, tone of voice, & vision.
- 50+ pages of technical design instructions for any logos, documents, photography, color pallet, copywriting, graphics or interactions.
- Ready to print business card
- Ready to print 8.5x11in sell sheet
- Ready to use letterhead template
- Complete storage and organization of all brand assets.
We created the Brand appreciation bundle for those who are ready to take their brand experience to the next level and start charging for their name and results.
First Payment: $12,500
This is an upfront charge to start the project.
Second payment: $6,250
This will be charged once we hit the 75% point of the project. Typically around week 7-8.
Final Payment: $6,250
Due upon receiving all final deliverables.
Deep Structure is a software as a service company in the medical technology industry. Their only product as of to date is the Deep Structure app which is geared for surgeons. With the help of machine learning and Eunice the A.I. chatbot, Deep Structure helps surgeons discover the real problems their patients deal with and execute effective A.I. driven surgeries without surprises.View full project
ATG industrial automation is a B2B company that helps their clients develop, order, and assemble automation systems for their factories. They specialize in custom engineered solutions and factory layout design.View full project
Voda is a music accessories company specializing in the worlds first trumpet spinner. With clever engineering and a compact design, the Rota was born to give trumpet spinners all around the world another way to show off.View full project
Let's take 30 minutes to discuss your lead nurturing process, website and any complementary branding assets. At the end of the call you can expect to understand what steps you need to take in order to improve your customer experience.
A branding agency focuses more on the long term value of a corporation rather than its short term wins.
Branding agencies will:
1. Focus on increasing the value of your customer experience through carefully designed aesthetics, materials, imagery, & messaging.
2. Focus on decreasing churn rate & failed onboarding attempts.
3. Focus on increasing profit margin through higher more affluent customers.
Marketing agencies will:
1. Focus on getting generic fast leads across multiple channels.
2. Focusing more on the quantity of posts and capturing the masses attention.
3. Focus on generating and publishing fast and scheduled posts.
1. You don't want to worry about micro managing a designer, let alone a design department.
2. You find branding fascinating and want us to teach you and build your skills along the way.
3. You dislike lots of short meetings and prefer longer ones, 2-3 times a month.
4. You like clear cut project rates.
5. You're skeptical about traditional marketing because you've been burned in the past.
1. Fill out our contact form.
2. Receive an email to schedule a phone call.
3. Discuss your business history, goals, challenges, and vision.
4. Sign contract.
5. First meeting and start of project.
We work with executives, business developers, owners, and start-ups that usually already have a solid business model and now need the tools and assets to expand their market to clients who are willing to pay a premium for a certain standard they've come to love. Our Brand Appreciation Bundle takes 3 months to complete.
Payments can be broken up in many ways. Here's the most typical we see.
50% Due on project start date.
25% Due at meeting the 75% progress point of the project.
25% Due upon receiving the final delivery.
We accept wire transfer, checks, or Paypal.