Knowing the true purpose of a site is half the battle. Some websites might look similar, but their intentions could be vastly different. Understanding the ultimate goal is crucial. Different strategies and psychology come into play when designing a donation site vs a restaurant's website. We help your site become actionable and when your goals evolve, you have an adaptable site that can grow alongside the company.
There's many ways you can attract new customers and more importantly retain old ones. As the demand for your business grows, so will your resources. If you need to add customer portals, start selling digital products, charge for online subscriptions, or even become a information platform, your site has you covered. When it's time to level up, there's no starting from scratch.
Design & prototyping: Starts at $1000. Here we sit down with you and flesh out the true purpose of the site. The journey your customer will have once they enter your site, and what you want the final result to be. Once the essentials are well thought out and getting from point A to point B is intuitive, we go to designing the page. You will get a working prototype of the site.
Development: Starts at $1000. This is where our team will start creating your site and optimizing for tablets and phones of all sizes.
Hosting: Starts at $150 a year. This includes site SSl & built in security, constant backups, easy self editing, and super fast page loading due to our use of Tier 1 Content Delivery Networks like Amazon Cloudfront, and Fastly.
Maintenance & updates: Starts at $100 a month. We can help you update page content, add new pages, and help if there's any kind of emergency or crucial opportunity.
Add-ons: Start at $500. Things like, site subscription plans, ecommerce, dashboards, drop shipping support and more can be included and always added to your site.
When we understand the true purpose of your site and how it will mature with your goals, we can create a platform that enables you to grow with your audience. Your website is the home for your business. Make sure it speaks volumes about how your business runs.
Website built for Deep Structure's app that is targeted towards surgeons and their practices.Go to project
A production Building Solutions needed a website redesign hat could attract big ticket general contractors.Go to project
ATG is an automation planning experts and automation parts distributor. We did a logo, line-card and website redesign for them.Go to Project
Let's take 30 minutes to discuss your lead nurturing process, website and any complementary branding assets.
At the end of the call you can expect to understand what steps you need to take in order to move your clients down your sales funnel
A branding agency focuses more on the long term value of a corporation rather than its short term wins.
Branding agencies will:
1. Focus on increasing the value of your customer experience through carefully designed aesthetics, materials, imagery, & messaging.
2. Focus on decreasing churn rate & failed onboarding attempts.
3. Focus on increasing profit margin through higher more affluent customers.
Marketing agencies will:
1. Focus on getting generic fast leads across multiple channels.
2. Focusing more on the quantity of posts and capturing the masses attention.
3. Focus on generating and publishing fast and scheduled posts.
1. You don't want to worry about micro managing a designer, let alone a design department.
2. You find branding fascinating and want us to teach you and build your skills along the way.
3. You dislike lots of short meetings and prefer longer ones, 2-3 times a month.
4. You like clear cut project rates.
5. You're skeptical about traditional marketing because you've been burned in the past.
1. Fill out our contact form.
2. Receive an email to schedule a phone call.
3. Discuss your business history, goals, challenges, and vision.
4. Sign contract.
5. First meeting and start of project.
We work with executives, business developers, owners, and start-ups that usually already have a solid business model and now need the tools and assets to expand their market to clients who are willing to pay a premium for a certain standard they've come to love. Our Brand Appreciation Bundle takes 3 months to complete.
Payments can be broken up in many ways. Here's the most typical we see.
50% Due on project start date.
25% Due at meeting the 75% progress point of the project.
25% Due upon receiving the final delivery.
We accept wire transfer, checks, or Paypal.