Knowing exactly what type of video to make can be tough. That's why it's always good to know what the desired end result is. It's also important to know where the content will be shown.
We help create a game plan for companies past what's on the screen. From ideas, execution to post production, Evolv helps you narrate the story your customers want.
Pre-production: Starts at $200 a day. This goes into writing scripts, storyboarding, booking directors, getting talent, renting equipment and planning shoot days. You'll receive a production book outlining everything anyone will need to know about the production.
Production: Starts at $750 a day. This provides a team of 5 that will execute the production book vision. 1 Director, 1 Director of Photography, 1 Gaffer, 1 Audio Tech and 1 Camera Operator. You'll receive the footage in 4k 12-bit 4:4:4 cinema raw light, or lower depending on your needs.
Post-production: Starts at $400 a day. This provides the editing, color grading, effects, and rendering of your final product. Any additions of motion graphics, 3D special effects, subtitles or creative color grading will be added here.
Whether it's a small promotional video or an ambitious product launch, Evolv helps businesses make content they can be proud of.
This video introduces surgeons to Eunice the A.I. chatbot that is inside the deep structure app.Go to project page.
The 30 second commercial was shot to introduce the Rota, the world's first trumpet spinner.Go to project page.
A short tutorial on how to install the Rota.Go to project page.
Sauceboykimi is an up and coming rapper in Michigan.
A video shot for KETZz the Artist.
A PSA for those addicted to opioids so they can seek help.
Equipment test commercial for a fake product.
Let's take 30 minutes to discuss your lead nurturing process, website and any complementary branding assets.
At the end of the call you can expect to understand what steps you need to take in order to move your clients down your sales funnel
A branding agency focuses more on the long term value of a corporation rather than its short term wins.
Branding agencies will:
1. Focus on increasing the value of your customer experience through carefully designed aesthetics, materials, imagery, & messaging.
2. Focus on decreasing churn rate & failed onboarding attempts.
3. Focus on increasing profit margin through higher more affluent customers.
Marketing agencies will:
1. Focus on getting generic fast leads across multiple channels.
2. Focusing more on the quantity of posts and capturing the masses attention.
3. Focus on generating and publishing fast and scheduled posts.
1. You don't want to worry about micro managing a designer, let alone a design department.
2. You find branding fascinating and want us to teach you and build your skills along the way.
3. You dislike lots of short meetings and prefer longer ones, 2-3 times a month.
4. You like clear cut project rates.
5. You're skeptical about traditional marketing because you've been burned in the past.
1. Fill out our contact form.
2. Receive an email to schedule a phone call.
3. Discuss your business history, goals, challenges, and vision.
4. Sign contract.
5. First meeting and start of project.
We work with executives, business developers, owners, and start-ups that usually already have a solid business model and now need the tools and assets to expand their market to clients who are willing to pay a premium for a certain standard they've come to love. Our Brand Appreciation Bundle takes 3 months to complete.
Payments can be broken up in many ways. Here's the most typical we see.
50% Due on project start date.
25% Due at meeting the 75% progress point of the project.
25% Due upon receiving the final delivery.
We accept wire transfer, checks, or Paypal.