What is a context-aware logo?
Let's begin with the traditional logo
A well-designed logo is an easy way to convey your goods or services to potential customers. In moments people can make assumptions or decisions about whether or not they want to interact with your business. This can be good or bad depending on your business plan but one thing's for sure, this isn't your only option anymore.
The beauty of a context aware logo
A context-aware logo is an emerging and vibrant contemporary symbol having the ability to adapt and reposition to its marketing strategy. It does this both physically and digitally. A context-aware logo is a combination of text, clipart, images, shapes, color, and now a voice, which can change the topic whenever you choose.
The prime advantages of a context-aware logo
- A context aware logo gives you the option to communicate your company's values & support.
- A context-aware logo enables a business to stay relevant by adapting to the times.
- A context-aware logo should never lose brand identity regardless of its context.
- A context-aware logo should follow all the rules and design essentials of a traditional logo.
- A context-Aware logo gives opportunities for user generated content.
Example 1: Museum of art and design, New York
Example 2: Hillary campaign logo
A context-aware logo makes a business stand out from millions and enables marketers to build an emotional relationship with their targeted audience. Be in control of your brand, and be in control of your narrative with a context-aware logo.