Learn how we worked with Stolen Youth to create educational poster ads and a billboard highlighting a deeper understanding of how child trafficking happens.
This project aims to address the issue of child trafficking by creating educational resources that teach students in 8th grade and up how to identify and avoid potential predators.
By providing this age group with the knowledge and red flags to recognize and avoid potential dangers, this project seeks to prevent them from falling victim to human trafficking and other forms of exploitation.
x3 poster ads, x1 billboard
This video is based off our first variation of the posters/ads. This was created in video format to better capture the attention of users on social media.
The poster created for this project features a silhouette of a young girl with the lies being told to her written inside the silhouette, which are then scratched out to reveal the truth written above. Highlighting how predators often manipulate children by pretending to care for them while exploiting them. This poster serves as a powerful visual representation of the importance of recognizing red flags and speaking out against abuse.
The ad creative for this project features a silhouette of a young boy with a backpack walking, which represents the vulnerability of children to human trafficking and other forms of exploitation. The text within the silhouette includes common lies that predators might tell children to gain their trust. This ad serves as a powerful reminder that anyone can be a victim of trafficking or exploitation and emphasizes the need for education and awareness to prevent these crimes from happening.
The ad creative for this project features a silhouette of a young girl posing for a photo, which symbolizes the deceptive tactics used by traffickers to lure children into exploitation.
Let's take 30 minutes to discuss your lead nurturing process, website and any complementary branding assets. At the end of the call you can expect to understand what steps you need to take in order to improve your customer experience.
Learn how we worked with A Product Building Solutions to give their website a fresh look, ready to take on bigger leads and clients in this modern market.Next Project
A branding agency focuses more on the long term value of a corporation rather than its short term wins.
Branding agencies will:
1. Focus on increasing the value of your customer experience through carefully designed aesthetics, materials, imagery, & messaging.
2. Focus on decreasing churn rate & failed onboarding attempts.
3. Focus on increasing profit margin through higher more affluent customers.
Marketing agencies will:
1. Focus on getting generic fast leads across multiple channels.
2. Focusing more on the quantity of posts and capturing the masses attention.
3. Focus on generating and publishing fast and scheduled posts.
A branding agency can be valuable to any individual or organization looking to establish, enhance, or evolve its brand. This can include startups, small businesses, established companies, non-profit organizations, personal brands, and more. If you want to create a strong brand identity, increase brand awareness, and stand out from the competition, Evolv can provide the expertise and resources needed to achieve those goals.
1. You don't want to worry about micro managing a designer, let alone a design department.
2. You find branding fascinating and want us to teach you and build your skills along the way.
3. You dislike lots of short meetings and prefer longer ones, 2-3 times a month.
4. You like clear cut project rates.
5. You're skeptical about traditional marketing because you've been burned in the past.
1. Fill out our contact form.
2. Receive an email to schedule a phone call.
3. Discuss your business history, goals, challenges, and vision.
4. Sign contract.
5. First meeting and start of project.
We work with executives, business developers, owners, and start-ups that usually already have a solid business model and now need the tools and assets to expand their market to clients who are willing to pay a premium for a certain standard they've come to love. Our Brand Appreciation Bundle takes 3 months to complete.
Payments can be broken up in many ways. Here's the most typical we see.
50% Due on project start date.
25% Due at meeting the 75% progress point of the project.
25% Due upon receiving the final delivery.
We accept wire transfer, checks, or Paypal.